Sunday, November 09, 2008

Brothers and Sisters


It certainly was a pleasant surprise to get a call from Nevadia telling me that she, Dorn (Peter) and Penny would like to stop by on their way back from a mountain trip. It's been a long time since the three Freeman Clan have had a chance to set down and visit. I only wish it could have been longer. Dorn is looking good after he gave us a scare last year. It makes me realize the importance of having family. I only wish they were a little closer. I miss them all.

Nevadia and I talk about family reunions every time we get together and how we really need to plan one, but that's as far as it gets. It's a little hard to face, but our family is getting older and we need to take this time that God has given us and plant some memories for our children and grand children. We need to plan time together!

No comments: