Thursday, December 01, 2005

Where did Spring go?

As I sit here the first day of December, I'm wondering where did the Spring go? I don't recall having those brisk days that you felt like a million bucks and you wanted to spend the whole day outside.

I believe what we have here is a reason Columbia, SC is considered one of the hotest places in the South. We go from 90+ to 35 degrees.

I miss that about Atlanta, at least you would have a few days in the 70s....

Oh well, we're blessed, so I won't complain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - what's the difference between a blog and a website????

Love the photos too.


p.s. I think your computer timer is confused. It shows 8:20 p.m. - it's actually 11:30 p.m.

Date is correct.

John said...

As far as the viewing, not much... The big difference is that a web-site is published by one person. A blog (web-log) is a site that many people can share thoughts and collaborate.

John said...

Thanks for the heads up on the computer time. I had the "blog" settings for the wrong time zone.